Braden Technologies is currently looking to fill the following part-time jobs!
to Braden DIehl
- Free schedule
- Business/Management experience
- Proficient in the Google Suite & Microsoft Office.
- Proficient in accounting/payroll.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional verbal and written communications skills.
- Providing administrative assistance, such as writing and editing emails, drafting memos and preparing communications
- Manage accounting; ie. invoices, payroll, etc.
- Managing Braden's calendar and schedule
- Working with clients to get them in touch with Braden
- Oversee all staff and department operations
- Manage all PR for Braden
Send your qualifications and resume to